Wednesday, April 6, 2011

How to make Dotorikmuk, acorn jelly!

I learned the recipe of dotorimuk from my mother-in-law.
Dotorimuk is delicious as well as good for health.
Why don't you try it? It's very easy.




<Ingredients>
A cup of acorn powder
Five cups of water
2/3 spoon of salt
½ spoon of vegetable oil




                         Mix acorn powder and water. Beat them well.



Put 2/3 spoon of salt and mix well.



Heat to a medium boil.
Stir to one direction till it turns brown and becomes thick.
Dont stop stirring.



When bubbles begin to burst, close the lid and heat to 
a low boil for about 5 minutes.
Pour ½ spoon of vegetable oil and mix well.



Drop a spoon of Dotorimuk into cold water.
If it doesnt get loose, it is ready.



If it drops slowly in a big lump, it is ready.



Pour Dotorimuk into bowls and cool down.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad I found your recipe - I have wondered how to make this - I have the bag with the acorn powder but the directions are all in Korean! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete